Dover Delaware, 2012

On October 6, 2012 in Dover Delaware this blogger was confronted with claims of a lynching, an attempted lynching and a cover up that were not immediately credible ... Here is my weblog as I struggle to place in some kind of order all the information coming in since then. Although the topics in this blog have grown beyond the original case, still ongoing and unsolved to the minds of many, the focus is the same. Equal protection under the law.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

I stand with President Barack H. Obama.

Dreams from our Fathers and our Father

Without apology to anyone. Save to President Obama whose book title I have shamelessly imitated in the most sincere form of flattery.

#douggiestyle since 2012. 

 

  Our nation is divided, some say President Obama has caused this. Some say it's a bad thing. Agree and disagree respectively. It takes two to tango. If President Obama was simply spouting infalmmatory nonsense the appropriate remedy would be to respond with reason, break it down until it resonates emotionally.  

   To quote an article about a campaign manager/spin wonk/I can't remember his name or the candidates name: "adept at aiming for the heart and going for the throat" would be the proper way to respond. With a Falstaffian appetite...

    That's not what we have.

  Some are upset with 'hypocrisy" and I have to confess I was once in that herd. Ranger Rick on WKCW taught me to "always drink upstream of the herd" I stand corrected. The President isn't all powerful and even presidents writ large have limits. If anyone thinks a president can take down the system they need to reflect on history. Does anybody remember another young Democrat President named John F. Kennedy?

We are now at a posture where an elected Sheriff and others to include Joe Walsh alleged patriot are talking about  'war' and mentioning my President. No matter how I personally feel about the policies and some statements made by President Obama and or the First Lady of the United States, he is my commander in chief, I did take an oath, I meant it. Please do not question my commitment to my oath because I don't wear a three percent patch and walk around with an AR15 ranting about resisting tyranny.

In some circles such an assumption would be considered a complete, total and catastrophic failure of the victim selection process if any person challenges my patriotism on that point or my commitment to my oath of office.

I am in fact a big bellied patriot loon living in a place where God Bless America, i can walk around with my open carry tool used to measure the patriotism of others proudly displayed. I refrain from such nonsensical displays. I don't even own any semi-automatic arms, and I don't consider myself less of a man because of that. Others have the right to their opinions.

President Obama and I have a lot in common. We were born days apart in the summer of 1961, twelve days to be exact so President Obama is also my elder. 
We are both from broken homes and both were raised by liberals. We both lost our mothers to the same terrible disease. We both have fathers that are apparently fond of women and many women apparently had reciprocal feelings. We are both well accustomed to being in the ethnic minority and we both know what it feels like to be bullied due to circumstances we had no control over.
 
I can disagree with the man, I can strenuously object to policies and statements. I cannot hate this man and I refuse to deride his impeccable taste and judgment in selection of a life partner. Michelle Obama is a beautiful woman and even when I disagree with the First Lady I get it.

The attacks on the First Lady are beyond the pale just as it was when I quit listening to any thing Limbaugh had to say after he called Chelsea Clinton a dog when she was a girl. I know exactly what that feels like.

I never listened to Rush again until I was afternoon the drive broadcasting" 'bot " at WGMD Rehoboth Beach,  Fox affiliate. I had to because Walt Palmer the engineer for Resorts Broadcasting LLC has limits on what he can do with technology. So I had to sit at the board during Rush most days.  Was that an Eighth Amendment violation?

Tonight I am going to talk about Real Americans, Patriotism, 9 Principles and 12 Values, media, and I'm naming names and standing accountable for every word. 

Because President Obama and Doug Beatty are brothers under the skin, children of the same God. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment