Dover Delaware, 2012

On October 6, 2012 in Dover Delaware this blogger was confronted with claims of a lynching, an attempted lynching and a cover up that were not immediately credible ... Here is my weblog as I struggle to place in some kind of order all the information coming in since then. Although the topics in this blog have grown beyond the original case, still ongoing and unsolved to the minds of many, the focus is the same. Equal protection under the law.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Dear Mr. Vice President


From: Smith, Nathaniel M.
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:35 PM
To: Smith, Nathaniel M.
Cc: Maroney, Jill P
Subject: re: Meyer Persow

Mr. Beatty,
This correspondence is being sent to inform you our office (OPM/OIG/Office of Investigations) is currently reviewing your complaint.  If you are able, please provide a current address and phone number where you can be contacted.  We look forward to speaking with you during the course of this investigative inquiry.
Thank you for your cooperation.

   I'm asking politely once more please remove yourself and my father from this discussion by publicly apologizing to a man who was brave enough to bring male on male sexual assault into the national lexicon. Many victims do not come forward due to fear of ridicule I'm assuming an innocent error not referenced in the progression of the discussion above.
  I am asking you to affirm that by apologizing to an 79 year old actor and American Icon on the occasion of his 78th Independence Day.

  I am also going to assume that your remarks to abuse victims which included allusions to rape by Sheriff's was not aimed at myself and associates and had nothing to do with my debut on talk radio. Please affirm having made an error in judgment  My father, as you can imagine feels horrible for the abuse and harassment I have endured along with him over the last four decades. Please give the gift of kindness to an old man and say the words.


  Thank you for your consideration. I remain:

At your service,

Douglas Wade Beatty
Magnolia, Delaware
http://doublebad.net
@doublebaddotnet




No comments:

Post a Comment