Dover Delaware, 2012

On October 6, 2012 in Dover Delaware this blogger was confronted with claims of a lynching, an attempted lynching and a cover up that were not immediately credible ... Here is my weblog as I struggle to place in some kind of order all the information coming in since then. Although the topics in this blog have grown beyond the original case, still ongoing and unsolved to the minds of many, the focus is the same. Equal protection under the law.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Conspiracy Theory what do we know, when did we know it, how do we know it?

  We don't. While not meaning insult or injury to anything ever or any pastafarian specifically particularly the students of Dawkins et al, It is above my paygrade to know everything, I have been off of medication some time now. Lately insulin and am feeling well.

   I pray to my imaginary sky buddy and the Jew xombiez teaches me to pray to one God, ignore the face of man but God's judgment, to listen to imaginary voiced that occur in the absence of enough television, booze, marijuana, and or over the counter or rx drugs.

From fratboys fatboys or thugs most of America is some kind of drug. Doug has too much caffiene and nicotene[sic] the sic means I know I lost the word with an error but I like what I heard when I read it back.

  This is a blog not an attack everything stands forever on the internet there is no privacy and everything you ever did can be your own piracy.
  

   There is no big conspiracy, not because I said so but because the almighty director of "Shooter" said the producers and the story line said so and it was agreed upon and maybe even pee'd upon by a group who couldn't rap with my butt if all I had to spit was alphabet soup I'd still win that dis because even holly wolly world can't touch this.

  I don't even have to write i can bite and don't needs the skills of Mr. Wright ( RIP ) because I'm white and erbody thinks it is cute due to lamestream media all up in the collective metaphorical dookey chute.

  Spinning truth is like trying to hit on Dr. Ruth. You need mad game because your song is always the same somebody done somebody wrong and now it's old and lame.

 The old the weak and the sick at the mercy of almost everyone who is young strong and well if you are an individual the mob is sheer hell. No son, a great man named Aaron a Cohanic son with God in his heart and love for all under the blanket of the Lord he was a man of peace that kept a sword and kept his word. Left this world in peace and only clues to our bond released. I'll see the old man on that far shore if God takes me there as his ward.

  To reason why is not mine only to say Yes Lord God and if faint of heart ask my self why not? Are we owed anything by any one? Not no never but we are far from done a day is given a task presents you listen to the little voice and try to mend a fence.

  There is nothing I can but talk to you and leave tracks in the snow. I'm just a guy reading the internet in a trailer and this is all I know, the sky is not falling there is no big conspiracy. Speaking truth to power can get you home before dark even if you are found with clean hands in a park. I know the men who do the work their day begins when somebody else's day ends.

  I can't expect the world to stop when my time is here to account for the gift. The gift of life comes with a contract you can't get out no matter how you walk it back. I give thanks to God because I have never where Angels trod. I don't know the way but I will light a single candle of faith before cursing the darkness which is also given for our sake. To not give thanks feels like a mistake and to not repent seems a desire to prove no restraint but nobody says you can declare yourself a saint.

  I am no one from nowhere and derided before the movie. I was called master Beatty not slim shady and in the Navy I could cook on fire so they called me Chef Master Beatty but not around 'real navy' because it was liberty and camping and we didn't give a fit whether or not they heard our shit.

 Just kids in a park drinking Ball Park tequila from the px in the dark. We swam in a muddy river because we were damn fools The Mississippi is not full of oysters or jewels save rubes who never learn the rules.

 Only a bard and never work that hard. Nobody is watching me, there is no conspiracy, nobody is making you go to war until they do. Walk away look away it has nothing to do with dixie. You can lie to yourself and self indentify as a pixie the rules say you can by some some say click and Amen or the world will end.

 I don't know any secrets of life only what passes for my mind and when the message is right. In the beginning was The Word. Might be better if everyday that was the last thing we heard with humility in our souls begging forgiveness and living the best way we can.With light and love to receive the same, everything else is just man's game.

  I'll stick to my invisible Sky Buddy, we're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment