Dover Delaware, 2012

On October 6, 2012 in Dover Delaware this blogger was confronted with claims of a lynching, an attempted lynching and a cover up that were not immediately credible ... Here is my weblog as I struggle to place in some kind of order all the information coming in since then. Although the topics in this blog have grown beyond the original case, still ongoing and unsolved to the minds of many, the focus is the same. Equal protection under the law.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Open Letter to Colonel Allen West

I started this a few years ago to keep track ofs  events as myself and one Dr. Jahi Issa embarked on a journey to bring equal protection under the law to Delaware.

  Now with Baltimore, Ferguson, Charlotte and new protests here in Delaware I feel compelled to write. The divisiveness over Baltimore is sickening and deafening.

  We look to our leaders and they keep us at each other's throats so they can easier rape us. One prominent figure is the focus of my angst at the moment. One Colonel Allen West, one each.

  Colonel West is a republican and is popular. If he says something stupid white republicans feel shielded from charges of racism by saying "Well, I got this from a black guy.."

  His blog post "Hey Baltimore Thugs" and a meme or two from his website are horrific.

 I would like to take this opportunity to respond to Colonel West with an open letter, and would welcome any response.

 Hey Colonel West!

  With all due respect, Sir, that's the best I can do after your blanket statement on the #BaltimoreUprising. As a veteran I feel cognitive dissonance. You are my better, an officer, a formidable specimen, yet it is my sworn duty to call you out right here and now.

   Note I do not mince words or use code. You Sir are a statist piece of offal and your post denotes serious problems with your character. Nobody is condoning riots, merely pointing out that your deflection from the issues at hand is an offense to the flag I served under and the oath I took. Can't speak for your sense of duty.

  Do you think Freddie Gray has lost his liberty?  Malcom Shabazz? Fred Hampton? What should people  do when peaceful protests are ignored by vacant hollow heads  pointing to a minority of Baltimoreans and calling them thugs?


 

My friend Jay Stratton was killed in 2006 and the Delaware State Police aren't trying to close the case. Want to tell him what a great place this is? I don't know how you will do that but here he is, come ahead-

  You could tell his daughters or widow, better hurry one of his daughters never got over losing him and is gravely ill.  If you knew what cases get attention and which don't you MIGHT change your tune. Maybe you do know and you are simply a person of low moral character.

 Is that it Sir? You are schilling for your own gain? Pandering?



  I am impressed by the military people you mentioned in your article. I once took on a volunteer assignment at some risk and personal cost.

 Your meme about Blacks Rioting and how it can't be racism is as ridiculous as that pic of you in some kind of wanna be biker cut calling an entire city 'thugs' and 'rascals'.

   I know you can read, do so. Blacks have been part of oppression of other blacks since the first slaves arrived on these shores. DUH. Are you that stupid or are you obtuse?

  What is mostly happening in Baltimore is a people trying to find a better way. To ignore that is to cheer for more oppression, more national guard on the streets and bigger government and makes you a hypocrite.




   You Sir, have just been given a lesson by me personally. Whether or not you heed it is on you. Any heartburn I'm easy to find. Feel free to attempt a flying fornication on a motivated pastry and have a nice day. That goes for the confused horse you rode in on and especially the false flag you ride under.

Sincerely,

Doublebad Douglas Wade Beatty
Public Citizen
Magnolia, Delaware.






2 comments:

  1. Is that dandruff on your lapel? It looks nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could very well be, I was headed to Balitmore on the last night of curfew afer the #uprising. I'll try to be more dapper the next time, sorry I offended you. If you are in Delaware we have wonderful grief counseling for Post Dandruff Stress Disorder. It involves two tears and a bucket. Be well and thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete