Dover Delaware, 2012

On October 6, 2012 in Dover Delaware this blogger was confronted with claims of a lynching, an attempted lynching and a cover up that were not immediately credible ... Here is my weblog as I struggle to place in some kind of order all the information coming in since then. Although the topics in this blog have grown beyond the original case, still ongoing and unsolved to the minds of many, the focus is the same. Equal protection under the law.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

They're back

  This blog has been dormant for a while. I did make the cases of Johnny Clark, Charles Conley, and Henry Fordham more widely known. Reaction for the city of Dover has been minimal, but by sheer coincidence the chief of police and mayor have both resigned....

  This morning I received the phone call nobody wants to get. Another recent death of a person, and imagine my shock at learning that the family disputes the 'official' version in the strongest terms.

 It is with a heavy heart that I bring this blog back to active status. The strange saga of Dover Delaware's Strange Fruit Continues

  Again I will be attacked for being a 'traitor to my own people', called a 'ni***r lover', probably get another one or few of those late night phone calls.

  Though the Heavens may fall, let justice be done

No comments:

Post a Comment